Monday, December 12, 2011

Gay wrongs making things right

So, you have to ask yourself, if you are for equal rights, you know, like letting black people vote, or allowing women to ride in the front of the bus, and at some point you think it would be quaint to let those pesky gays get all married and everything, well, then don't we all get the same rights? The blacks and the women and the gays and just, well, just about everyone?

I think so too. I mean, if I were supreme ruler I would not allow anyone to have rights, but then I would be supreme ruler and you would not be allowed to complain, such would be my all powerful nature.

But when almost robot Mitch Romney sat down with a Vietnam war veteran and his husband (I know, try getting used to saying that) and someone uploaded the video, you can almost see Barack Obama picking out the new curtains for the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment