Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I keep forgetting



I know, if you are like me, which means you are wearing a clown suit and reading the Torah, you are wondering what sort of great gift you can get that person who is really kind of special in your life.

I have been busy of late and I have been slacking in my marketing of the paintings. If you could be so kind, please click this link right here and check out the paintings and hopefully find something that really makes you happy.

Thank you all again for supporting this site (today we again had more "unique" visitors than ever before, which has been happening a lot lately.)

Oh, this blog is slowly, very very slowly moving to Wordpress and the new Mergatroid Books site is already there, although kind of hidden. Go ahead and move your attention that way, it's a much better format and the entire experience is fun and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment