Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fat hypocrites



Super sexy Jimmy Sensenbrenner, a slim former bathing suit model from Wisconsin who happens to be a congressman, because they apparently were not hiring late night managers at the Eau-Claire Wal-Mart, has opined on the important issues of the day. The rotund Wisconsin republican said about Michelle Obama, “"She lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself."

That is true, he actually said that. I am a big supporter of freedom of speech. I like it, I think it is important, especially when people are allowed to speak freely and stupidly. When lazy and stupid people speak, it is almost always funny. Especially when fat and stupid people speak about things that might reflect back negatively upon themselves.

Personally I have never smoked, but my parents did, so I felt completely justified in mocking them relentlessly on their completely idiotic choices. I have actually been overweight, and I have been called a fatty McMuffin Man to my face and it made me cry, or something like that. I must have a point here somewhere. Yes I do, Jimmy the congressman is a blowhard bully. There, I said it.

A giant blob of a human being like stupid Jim Sensenbrenner, who is part of the most inept and brain dead congress in the history of this once great country, should be the very last person to comment on another persons weight. This is the perfect example of the pasty white fat stupid fucking idiotic lame kettle calling the large posterior pot negro.

Maybe the good people of Wisconsin will get on a roll in November and dump that semi-retarded governor of theirs and send old Jimmy off to pasture, or better yet, sign him up to the aptly titled show The Biggest Loser, because it seems like he’s already got the complete title definition already in place, if you catch my drift.

By the way Congressman Nonsensenbrenner, if you could muster up the energy to walk around any playground in America, chances are you would see plenty of young children already grossly overweight and if they are lucky, they are probably being cared for by the obese out of work parents who are wondering why the lazy and insane congress of the United States can not seem to pass meaningful economic legislation of any kind but can find the time to be checking out and commenting on the backside of the First Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment