Tuesday, December 20, 2011

For love

My computer just crashed. I had all these open Word files that had some blog entries all sitting there. All gone. I have been working on a long form tribute to Profesor TMI for a few weeks, I thought it was almost done. I think there was a time when people would write their lovers poetry. My father seemed to find great joy in bringing my mother chocolate covered cherries. I don't know why. Cards and letters, poems and songs, we are constantly finding ways of expressing to someone that we love them. So I lost this love letter for Professor TMI, but then I stumbled upon the video below and it reminded me that there is always something that we can share, in the meantime. Love is just sweet sometimes.

this is our year. from Joe M on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment