Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Newt called by real name

Oh my. A dumb red neck used Newt Gingrich's real first name yesterday in a grocery store in Iowa just as the pudgy former house speaker was shaking hands and watching his promising presidential race fall into the gutter.

It must suck to be Gingrich, which is what I have been saying since the early 90's. It's true, go back to my blog from the early 90's and check.

Because CNN is run by a bunch of pansies and sissy men, the dumb redneck dressed as a serial killer told the rotund blow hard that he was a "fucking asshole" which is both true and disgusting. Thank you Iowa redneck, for speaking the truth and reminding me once again why I hardly ever watch Bugs Bunny cartoons any more.

Let's go to video where we see that wascally wabbit Newt take it from Elmer Fudd.

No comments:

Post a Comment