Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fools debate

Oh, I almost forgot, the Republican presidential candidates held another in a series of completely meaningless debates last night. This one was held on the moon of all places, and all the candidates did hits of acid and had to appear naked. It was much fun.

This is the first one I have actually been able to sit down and watch completely without trying to blog about it, or pet the cat, or do something equally important and time consuming. I was expecting a lot more out of this crowd. I am a lifelong republican, not a robot, but I generally vote for the best candidate and generally that is a republican in my book. I do not like Obama, although I am happy that someone was president when Bin Laden was killed. Well, let me be more clear on the whole dislike of Obama. See, I like the way he talked when he was running for office, and then for about 3 years, this other guy took over, this college professor guy, who was smart and cute and sweet, but he was a sissy man and the republicans rolled him like he was a cheap car at a Tuesday bake off.
At a time of economic uncertainty the country wants a president who looks at a republican with a fake tan and says, "hey, fuck you and your tea party hypocrites, you sit your ass down here and we will work out a fair and balanced god damned budget, or we will shut this mother fucking government down and I will walk out to that crowd of blod thirsty fat headed reporters and I will tell them that the reason the goverment is shut down is because Mr. Fake Tan and Professor Dumbledor could not get off their lazy fat asses and work out a deal. Is that what you want you pathetic excuse for a leader? Huh?" Instead, we get this bullshit gridlock, where nothing is getting done, no negotiations between adults who happened to live in the same country. It's not like we are Poland and Germany for Gods sake. In the end, this is America and these stupid fat heads can not see fit to do one god damned thing that might be good for this country. No, one side can't wait to tax the hell out the wealthiest people in this country and the other side can't imagine ever taxing the wealthiest people in this country, end of story.
All that said, if the republicans think that one of the people at tonights debate will beat Obama in 2012 they are probably wrong.
My impressions; Mitt Romney is not real, quite possibly some sort of robot, we all know it, he is not conservative enough, he is Bush light, and Bush was no real conservative, because no real conservative would have lied us into Iraq. Romney would be OK if he was not so boring. Look, we get it, he is a mormon and you have to walk this fine line between being a religious nutball and not wanting anyone to accuse you of being a religious nutball. Look, everyone accused Obama of being a religious nutball because he went to a church led by a racist religious nutball. George Bush was a confirmed religious nutball and he got elected twice. We like religious nutballs, we just like them to have some personality, and Mr. Romney, you fail when it comes to anything more than a bland smile.
Herman Cain should not even be allowed in the debate. Who is he? Why is he being taken seriously? This is reverse discrimination, if he was an old white guy with no government experience at all, never having been elected anything, and has a bunch of old women running around claiming he put his finger in their panties, he would be gone already. He should be, he speaks like an idiot. Seriously, listen to what Cain says, my grandfather was in the late stages of dementia and he could still sing songs from the 30's better than Cain can describe domestic economic policy. Seriously, he is some sort of walking talking public art project, right? Let us all in on the joke.
Ricky Perry? Come now. He is an idiot. Did you see him tonight? My lord that man is a fool. Obama would chew him up in a debate, it would be embarrassing. Below is a clip of Perry from tonight. Watch it and think to yourself, can this country afford four minutes of this moron as our leader?
Newt Gingrich is too much of a hypocrite. Bachmann might be insane, Santorum is insane (not too mention his Google issue), and congressman crazy pants or whateverhisname is. I like him, he reminds me of the crazy man who lives in my basement. While I like the crazy man who lives in my basement and the crazy man who lives in my basement has plenty of good ideas that I think could save this once great country, I am not sure a man who lives in my basement should be president.
Bottom line, none of these bozos stands a chance of winning against Obama.

2 comments:

  1. My god Perry is an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. President Perry had sucha nice sound to it too. Dang.

    ReplyDelete