Saturday, November 19, 2011

Updates


Because I find myself on the road and without any of the photos that are currently for sale, I am posting the one above as a reminded that you can not purchase it, but there are some beautiful paintings that you could be purchasing if you click on the Mergatroid Films logo on the right of this page. Do that now, I can wait.

I hardly ever read the comments, but sometimes other people do and then they tell me about what they read. Two things, if you want to "donate" money to this blog and do not want, or can not afford, a painting, click the donate tab on the right and donate any amount you wish and thank you in advance. That money goes to keeping every aspect of this blog alive, from Beth the obnoxious lawyer to Kitty Enterprises, a completely ilegal operation of slave ships that sails on the hour, every day, 263 days a year.

Comments, as I said, I hardly ever read them, much less comment on them. That said, a few of you bothered to track down and post links to some sketchy sites, and while that was swell and all, it was kind of gross. Let's try to be a little more adult, because if I have to start reading comments, I will probably just get lazy and shut down the whole comment thing.

Carrot cake recipes. This week my only daughter and I made the worlds best carrot cake, I believe I bragged about it somewhere, here, there, somewhere and at some point someone asked me about the recipe. I don't have a recipe. So there.

Now, comment at will.

4 comments:

  1. Delete this, you a douche

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should read these and delete the ones, like the above, from obvious douches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey douche, what's the recipe for douche cakes? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have to be a douche to post a comment?

    ReplyDelete