Sunday, November 20, 2011

Guest blog?

Have you ever read this blog, or almost any other blog, and thought to yourself, I could do that, with my hands tied behind my back and my brain tied to the floor.

Well, here is what I am thinking.

I have had some fairly interesting Thanksgiving experiences in my life and I started to think I should write about them and then I thought, there are quite a few people who read this blog and my fingers are sore, my memory is faltering, my stories are old and boring, why don't you tell me yours? So guest blog all you want. The subject, Thanksgiving related, that's it. No other regulations, and even that one is not set in stone.


If you want to write something, anything, send it to MADFACTS@YAHOO.COM and I will clean it up, remove anything that will get me sued and publish it right here, next to the naked pictures of my dog and the advertisements for pimple cream.

Tomorrow, already, a guest blog from this girl I know.

2 comments:

  1. I sent in a thanksgiving day blog post suggestion and I have yet to see it appear, what gives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above, probably sucked. Seems to me he'll post anything written in English.

    ReplyDelete