Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks


I do get asked, via email thank god, how can I view and possibly purchase one or more of the new paintings. Click on the Mergatroid Films logo on the right side of this page and Whammo, you are right there.

Of course, the other email I seem to get quite frequently (twice) is when will the other pages be added. For that response I will allow my attorney Beth Libitard to answer.

"At this time, with what is going on in Syria and the bloody clamp down by the Assad regime, it is both premature and uncomfortable to give details on the future of the Syrian people and the possibilities of a democratic Syria."

I am not sure Attorney Libitard heard the question.

That said, Thanksgiving related guest posts would be fun. If you have something to share, send it along to MADFACTS@YAHOO.COM and it will quite possibly end up here, where the people who comment will comment and demand pics.

The first guest post is right this very moment being edited. That is, in reality, not true. It's actually right over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment