Wednesday, November 30, 2011

God, it's me, praying...

Dear Lord Sweet Jesus,

Hi, it's me again. I know I usually only bother you when I am getting STD tests, but this time it's something really important. See god, as I am sure you and Santa are very aware, Barack Obama is a terrible president, well over 100 percent of the people who watch Fox News hate him, so he has to be unelected or something. Now, if you are not busy killing people with plagues and stuff, maybe you have noticed that the republicans have decided to run a bunch of idiots, slackers and retards to possibly get the chance to run in an election against a sitting president. No, lord sweet jesus god, none of the republicans could even beat the great satan fron Kenya. So I am asking you Lord, please hear my prayer, and view the video below with being snarky, grab Saint Sarah by the super sexy ear and whisper ever so quietly, "run Sarah, Run..."

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who want Sarah in the race, unless she too had a seedy affair with Herman Cain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? How old are you again? Still getting STD tests? Great role model.

    ReplyDelete