Monday, November 14, 2011

On the streets in Italy

As many of you know, my dear friend and corrupt sex feind Silvio Berlusconi has quit the Italian people. I know, it shocked me too. This has been a touch year for me. First, my dads favorite poker playing, beer drinking dictator Fidel Castro died, then Egyptian Strongman and my brothers God Father Ho Ho Hosni Mubarak walked away from a lucrative career as both blood thirsty power hungry prick and used car salesman, but also as leader of Egypt, all in about a weeks time and finally, my sisters first boyfriend Mohamar K (da K is for kissing you) Quadaffi up and go himself sodomized and killed.

All in all, I think you can say it's been a bad year for friends of my family.

That said, my daughter has been "studying" in Italy for a few hours and I was able to master some technology and I Skyped her earlier today.

Me: Hey.

Her: Hey.

Me: So I understand the ship of state is rudderless.

Her: Always with the metaphors?

Me: It's early here.

Her: It is, what is it, 4 AM?

Me: Yes it is.

Her: Why are you up so early?

Me: I have not gone to sleep.

Her: Why is that?

Me: I am worried about Silvio.

Her: Seriously? He will be fine.

Me: Not sure about that. Have you seen his glued on hair piece?

Her: I have.

Me: Can you imagine what the mean guys in prison would do to that?

Her: I can.

Me: Well?

Her: What? You want me to share my imagination of what the mean guys in prison would do with the prime ministers hair piece?

Me: I worry about Silvio. All he knows is how to be a leader among men.

Her: Well, he knows the Bunga Bunga too.

Me: That's true. So you think he will land on his feet?

Her: He is like a retarded George Bush on steroids, he has ruined the countries economy that Bush and Cheney could have only dreamed of doing.

Me: Wow. I had no idea. Good for him. Is there a black man he will be able to hand everything to and blame it on?

Her: He will not be so lucky. No, some intellectual economist has taken over, an elder fellow, who will totally mess up with all his talk of markets and balance and debt forgiveness. He'll be run out of Rome in a few weeks time.

He: Will Silvio get his job back?

Her: Doubtful.

Me: Sad really. Silvio is a lot of fun.

Her: So I hear. So I hear.

With that the internet went dead. On my end, not hers, because even while the Italian economy is in shambles and the entire European pie seems to be falling into pieces, on this side of the world, a bird lands on a wire and you lose your internet. Funny how that works.

2 comments:

  1. A mind is a terrible thing when it is lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silvio will be fine, Bunga Bunga.

    ReplyDelete