Wednesday, May 18, 2011

President Flem

"I want to bring White back to the White House," and with those telling words, Jasper Flem, famed industrialist, father of two lovely all white children and half a dozen or so not so white children, announced this morning that he would be running for president as a republican candidate.

Flem, who kicked off his candidacy in the flooded Memphis Museum of Cowboys and Adulterers told the rapt audience that this country "can not afford to go back to the tax and spend policies of the former administration" although no one in attendance knew what administration he was referring too.

Flem, who grew up in a trailer in rural Alabama, said that his motivation to seek the nomination came from "being real fed up with those suit wearing hippicrits in DC." As he said this he adjusted his overalls and spat twice.

Flems' wife, the former Baton Rouge beauty queen Joan Fillibaster Flem was not at the announcement, choosing instead to stay at the couples palatial estate outside of Greensburg South Carolina. When asked about his absent wife, the candidate turned to the New York Times reporter covering the announcement and said, 'well, unlike intellectual Jews, our women like to cook."

Flem was asked about the controversial nature of his campaigns website, where the tag line reads, "bringing white back to the white house." Flem laughed off the controversy, "well, there you liberal media elites go again, trying to stir the shit. The American people know the truth and I am speaking the truth, so be it."

In the past two weeks alone Jasper Flem has had to answer a number of personal questions regarding his apparent insatiable lust for Latin women. The Associated Press and The National Enquirer both published long winded essays on the former Bottle King of the Souths illegitimate children, at last count 7, but everyone admits that number is certainly going to go higher. At this mornings announcement, Flem took the controversy head on. "I will say this, if you have never been with a Latin woman, you have no clue what I am talking about, but those of you who have traveled South of the Border will know, once you cross the border, you ain't coming back without at least one or two extra ponchos." The gathered reporters almost all began to scratch their collective heads.

In most election cycles a candidate like Flem might not be taken seriously, but with the recent withdrawal of super serious candidates like Donald Trump and OJ Simpson, the republicans are reaching out to lesser qualified possibilities. A recent Pew Poll showed that Jasper Flem is already 37 points ahead of Newt Gingrich in Iowa, New Hampshire and most of the South. When asked about this powerful lead and any advice he would have for the former speaker turned Fox News blow hard, Flem said this, "my friend Newt should have taken my advice back in '94, come with me to Brazil is what I told him then, and instead he went to the cancer ward and divorced his wife. I kept telling Newt, not now, not now. Did he listen to old Jasper? No. Now who is on top of the polls Newt? Huh? Can't hear you..."

Flem left the museum, got in his truck and began his campaign by stopping at the gas station across the street and filling up his tank while waving at women who drove by.

49 comments:

  1. First, brilliant, "bringing white back to the White House." Oh my. Next, a shout out to my homies on the West Coast, still sleeping, so I am posting long before you sit down for breakfast.
    Jasper Flem, you the man.
    "Once you go south of the border."

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I love coming to work and seeing that I left your blog open, update the browser and there is a new post. The link? Funny.

    I want to follow the Flem candidacy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shit, just found this mornings announcement, buried in the other link. Wow. I am starting to see how this works. Yeah, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you keep sending me messages to check this via twitter, I will keep checking. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "prepared" remarks? Keyboard has coffee funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, it's sunny, but possibly raining, I am in a warm office, have a decent job that I like, and I am now a proud supporter of Jasper Flem, a man who promises nothing and speaks in perfect and meaningless soundbites. Jasper, you have my vote. Just need to see the birth certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeez, talk about hitting your mid-week stride. His "remarks" is just great, with all the one liners and meaningless phrases we expect from our politicians. Flem? Now, more than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If not now, when?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ask not what Flem can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with her, more Flem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How many jobs did he ship to Thailand?
    How many babies out of wedlock did he father?
    How many billions was he able to snooker our of Warren Buffett?
    I need to know these things before I throw my full support behind Flem.
    Although, Flem/Palin 2012 does sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, the associated press and national enquirer doing the same story? Yeah, you are so right about that. Very good work here. More of a cluster bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flem - bring white back to the White House. So wrong. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not from your country, is this guy or real?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Flem has been a favorite of mine for years and it is good to see he is a serious candidate for president. I did hear once that his mother was Canadian.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Canadian you say? Where was Jasper Flem born anyway? Before I can use my incredible wealth to help this fine white gentlemen seek higher office, I will need to see a birth certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Insatiable lust for Latin women? The guy has 7 kids from different maids, housekeepers and drivers, will his lust never cease?

    ReplyDelete
  18. No Canadian tea bagging right wing racist is going to be president of my country, not without a full page birth certificate he isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Canadian, meh. He still has my vote just for being bold and sexy. Who has not gone south of the border?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy shit, how many people comment on this post at 11 AM eastern time? Do none of you people work?
    Hey Flem, if you get elected, maybe pass a law that says people can only read blogs on their own time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is my first bookmark in about 2 years. What a find. I love these stories. Inventive and hysterical. Keep up the good work. Will donate.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A perfect lunch, especially with the links. Be a lemmer

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey shit brain, the links don't work on my phone. You suck, I am missing the inside jokes and for that I hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. How does it feel to be the successful court jester?

    I used to like the occasional insight, now it's all made up interviews and jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would totally vote for him.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Previous poster, ummm, fuck you talentless windbag.

    That felt good. Now, you tell us, how does it feel to be a jealous fuckwad?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a flemmer, you're a flemmer, can't we all be flemmers too?

    ReplyDelete
  28. "I am here today to announce my candidacy for president of these United States because I believe in a better America. I believe in an America with a bright future. I believe in an America that still believes in Freedom. I believe in an America that knows right from wrong. Ladies and gentlemen, my fellow citizens, my fellow Americans, I am here today to run for president of these United States because I love America."
    This is from Jasper Flems announcement this morning, but it could be from any other republican candidates announcement. It means nothing, which is kind of brilliant, but also scary, because this is the sort of tripe Americans are always fed and almost always believe. So, good job on mocking it, but damn, sure is scary.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yeah, those links are very funny. Can you explain how you have the time to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yeah, what she said.

    ReplyDelete
  31. So, I read this blog almost daily now and one thing I have noticed today is that comments have much few swear words. How did that happen? Not complain, just making a point.

    ReplyDelete
  32. baa baa baaa brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those links are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Flem - keep hope obfuscated.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Is Flem hiring, because I think I'd like to work for such a right thinking American leader.

    ReplyDelete
  36. My expectations have been raised on this blog now. You raised the bar, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm with the majority here, brilliant stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  38. The best thing about this, the statement from this mornings announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Bringing white back to the white house...I laughed, but felt guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is getting so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This was emailed to me, and I have to say, I was laughing at every turn. You captured political speak perfectly in the "flem remarks" and the part about the Latin loves, priceless.
    Does this story end here, or will we be following Jaspers journey through the primaries?
    I wish you could see the smile on my face.
    Who are you? Profile says Pittsburgh, but the creativity and writing is way closer to LA or NYC. Just the freewheeling fun times, that is not a Pittsburgh or Midwest quality.
    Congrats to you. This blog will take you somewhere, keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yes, please continue this story and develop the candidates website.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Just read this, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  44. White back to the White House? Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cant stop smiling.

    ReplyDelete