Monday, May 16, 2011

Presidential politics



As most of you know, I am a registered republican, and as such, I blindly vote republican whenever and as often as possible.

Now, like you, I am deeply disappointed in Kenyan born possible president B. Hussein Obama, but I am also disappointed in my parties choices for president, except of course, probably future President Richard Millhous Santorum.

Why do I like Santorum? Well, first, I just do. Second, because Santorum is what this country needs more of. We need more Santorum in Washington DC. We need more Santorum in every house in America. Heck, if I had my way, I would have Santorum with me in my office at work.

Santorum, if not now, when?

Of course, if you are like me, you may want to google yourself some Santorum.

8 comments:

  1. That's just nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Santorum cleaning tips would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little Santorum goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, so much for my dinner tonight. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no you dint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Richard Millhous Santorum? I hope I'm not the only who smiled when I saw that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If we are going to get rid of

    ReplyDelete