Sunday, May 29, 2011

Re: are you good at get f*cked - 26

I get as much junk email as anyone, but for the past week or so, I have received one with the above referenced subject line about 10 times. First, this is the best subject line ever, because right off it makes you think.

First, how do you answer that question?

And, and....well, it has a "re" involved. Which mean, in theory, this is an email in response to something I supposedly wrote, so it demand my attention, because if you follow the logic of this email chain, I sent someone the original email with a subject line, "Re: are you good at get f*cked - 26."

The strange thing is, I often do send such an email, but that is neither here nor there.

Now, along with the above spam email, I also received this one, or at least this subject line, "Boobs as big as balloons" - which is of course very important to me. Now, these various emails end up in my spam email folder, which is where they belong of course, but it sure makes me wonder. One thing, who is stupid enough to actually open these? And second, if you are that stupid, then I guess you probably do have an answer to Are you goood at get f*cked or Boobs as big as balloons.

There is never a shortage of stupids, even stupids who respond to stupid emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment