Thursday, February 10, 2011

The angry illiterate woman

This just in:
"The whole problem stems from the facts that everyone feels things are always greener somewhere else. People today are just caught up in "it's all about me", no one care who they hurt, offend and they all feel they have the right to judge everyone and everything around them. FUCK THAT!!!!!
I've been with a man for 15yrs, we have children, neither of us are fat(unless you want to call 110lbs fat-ass) or unattractive, he works everyday, I cook meals at least 5 times a week for the whole family, run kids to sporting events, doctors appointments and allow them the socializing with friends they need) clean the house everyday, 3-4 loads of laundry daily, do tons of yard work, keep the house warm in an uncoventional way. We have sex as minimal as 3 times a week but usually everyday. I buy him gifts all the time, leave him sweet notes, go out of my way to make him feel special (even tho, he fucking does not deserve it anymore)
And right before the holidays decides to tell me he Cheated, liar, cheating is one thing, he had an affair for months and now expects me to forgive him, and allow them to remain friends,get past it and life will be all good.
Fuck him and all you other pieces of shit out there, who have it so good and talk all your shit, we'll see what kind of shit you are going to get..... hope to see lots of dickless men in the world, maybe mine will be the 1st.
Sex should be a privlage, the reward of a relationship and way to many people take advantage of what they really have, todays world is soooooo sad!!!!!"

I am not sure where to start. Sorry to hear you had children?

I think affairs are forgivable, depending on the relationship, the affair and the children. See, and I have said this someplace else, but unlike you, I do not read this blog. Children need two parents, it is that simple. It does not matter if the parents are happy, gay or having affairs, it is better for children to have both and get this, parents do a hell of a lot better with two in the mix.

I have been studying relationships for a long time, asking questions people did not want to answer, watching how loving couples interact, oh my, the list is endless. Here is what I have learned, no relationship is like another. That's it.

People in relationships sometimes find that their partner cheated. Some end it right there, some don't. Not a single person I know of has cut their partners penis off, although many have thought about it.

Bottom line, it would be better for the kids if you two entered into therapy and tried to work it out. Probably better for you too, since you stay at home and take care of kids and he makes a living. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment