Thursday, February 10, 2011

Modern technological STD

"I found your blog via Twitter and was kind of fascinated by the gay couple, as posted in a couple of earlier posts. I broke up with my boyfriend because he too was trolling gay sites. I have a weird question for you. After we broke up, and knowing he had been playing the field, I got a complete STD screening. I tested positive for HPV, or genital warts. The doctor said I don't actually have any, but he said I am infected. My question, do I bother to tell the cheating ex?"

I emailed you back, no answer. Not sure why people ask me questions and then turn their back on my follow up questions.

Ethically you should tell the ex. Morally you should tell the ex. Then again, did you have this virus before you met the ex? (that was one of my questions emailed to you.) You do not say how long or how monogamous you two were. So I am tired of filling in the blanks.

Bottom line, if you were tested and had nothing when you were with a monogamous partner, and now you have kicked him to the curb because he can not bother to keep his wang in his panties, and then, after all that drama, you find that this sweet loving ex of yours gave you a parting gift, then I say, fuck him, don't bother telling.

Why would he deserve the heads up? He is the infector of record, or so I surmise. So, while you could tell him, because chances are he is infecting others as I type this message, or you could just forget about him, get the treatment you need to stay as healthy as possible and stop dating sketchy guys who charm you with one hand, while typing love notes to strangers to online hookups with the other. Or something like that.

Jesus, does anyone remember when I begged for positive relationship stories? It was not that long ago, like yesterday?

Oh, I got two.

I will post them, but to be honest, STD and badly written hate against people seem to capture my interest a lot faster.

My weakness I guess.

8 comments:

  1. Tell the ex. Yes, the ex sounds like an addict who loves dick, and that makes him pathetic, but he might be unknowingly spreading a disease, at least tell him so he can get tested and treated. Or, point him to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st comment? Addict who loves dick? Yikes, you are describing most of the gay men I know. Lesson-sexually active people need to get tested and play smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disgusting. Is he really that bad of a person?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad and apparently he has an incredibly small penis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That part is true. Idaho, inbred and drunk. He should go back to coke and bathhouses, at least there he was in his element.

    ReplyDelete