Monday, February 28, 2011

From an email

"I started reading your blog last year, and lately it seems a lot more interesting. One thing, can you wish me Happy Birthday on February 28?"

Butter me up with a compliment, then ask me for something? We should be dating.

To answer your question, nothing has really changed.

Well, I piss blood, but do you think that would affect the postings on this blog?

Anyway, how do I know you are real? Or more important, how do I know it is your birthday?

Either way, I am not about to let some "person" derail what is a wildly popular blog. No, I'm kidding.

That said, I am not big on birthdays.

I will tell you this, on your birthday, you should do what I do, and pay attention to others. Focus on other people, because in the end, birthdays are kind of silly. Death days are much more important.

5 comments:

  1. Wait, piss blood? WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bookmarked this blog, almost always something to read and think about and often funny. Blood in the piss is hardly ever good, hoping that is some sort of inside joke. Speaking of inside jokes, I'd love to hear more about Sketchy the Addict. It's actually refreshing to read someone who is critical of an addict who sounds about as sketchy as they come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chances are most of the people who comment also read this blog. Wow, some seriously stupid people post on here.

    ReplyDelete