Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Then there was this

In response to a post from a woman and her beer swilling "partner" I got some email responses, but none more eloquent than this:

"It has nothing to do with where they're from, but more to do with their independence and their attitude overall. They are basically fuckin "know it alls." You try to say or do something helpful for them and they look at you like you're a fuckin idiot. Don't try to render an opinion on any matter or subject that doesn't agree with their own, or you're asking for trouble. They want to be right all of the time. They want to be dominant. They want to be first. They want to be queen and they expect everyone to kiss their fuckin asses and pamper them.

Well I've got news for you. I've stopped catering to you cunts many years ago. I will continue to treat you all just like the fuckin pigs that you are.

BTW, most can't cook, clean, or do their womanly chores. Many can't even raise their own children properly. Do you really believe that men have to put up with your shit?? Other than a blow job or strange piece of ass I get from time to time, you really aren't needed in my life and I definitely plan to keep it that way."

OK.

I like womanly chores, I do.

Plus, I like that you have forsaken most women, except for infrequent visits to their womanly parts.

That's about it. I wonder if you are smart enough to realize that a shitty attitude towards other people generally only attracts shitty people. So, you hate women, hate them for almost everything about them and then, of course, can not seem to find a quality woman.

I also bet you are a real winner too.

Never mind. Sometimes I need to just let letters from people speak for themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Neanderthals are never as hot as they like to think they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy, is this guy from Idaho?

    ReplyDelete