Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A gift to you

As some of you know, every now and I then I sell out. So slap me with a salmon.

My connection at www.allmodern.com would like me to publicize something, that part is unclear, but once I do, I will be able to give one of you super lucky readers a gift certificate for their website, which is actually a large number of sites, some cookware some clothing, something else and on and on.

So, once the details are worked out, you and I will do some sort of dance competition, share large quantities of alcohol (yes I am off the wagon, thank you very much) and I will arrange for you and your friends to get this amazing gift certificate. Promise.

Also, again, I am begging, bring on the "we're so happy in our long term committed relationship" stories, because after today, I am sad beyond belief.

2 comments:

  1. Hey stupid, the link to your sell out company does not work. Are you sure they will pay you for promoting them if you are not smart enough to put a fucking link on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the contest?

    ReplyDelete