Sunday, April 24, 2011

Angry letters on easter


I was just downstairs watching Netflix with Beth the lesbian wonder dog and I realized, she was not paying attention to the screen at all, and apparently not even listening, so when I stopped the show in the middle of a scene, she just stood up and ran to the door, not a care in the world and unable to tell me about the story arc in the least.

In other words, Beth the lesbian wonder dog is stupid.

So I got an email last week from someone who called me a mysongist, missongest, missinggnomome, something, I forget. Anyway, apparently this particular blog reading person was upset that whenever Beth the lesbian wonder dog is mentioned in this blog, it is always with the word lesbian attached.

This was news to me and it almost motivated me to go back and read through posts on this blog and see if that was indeed the case. To be honest, I never proof these posts and the one time I did go back to read something, I could not stand it, words misspelled, grammar embarrassingly misused and on and on. So I made a pledge never to go back and review any of these posts, no matter what, unless ordered to do so by a judge, and believe me, I think that day is coming.

All that said, letter writing blog reader does not like that Beth the lesbian wonder dog is referred to constantly as Beth the lesbian wonder dog.

I called one of my free lawyers late last night, he was drunk, as far as I could tell, in a bar, somewhere, possibly New Orleans, possibly London, but if that was the case, he would have been getting drunk in the morning, London time. I asked him if referring to Beth the lesbian wonder dog was some sort of criminal offense. "Beth's a lesbian?"

See, I thought Beth the lesbian wonder dog was out to everyone. Actually, now that I think about it, when pretty boy Nathan the international pilot and story telling Abercrombie and Fitch model came to visit for a holiday last year, I do believe he attested to the fact that Beth the lesbian wonder dog was kind of showing a mild interest in possible dating, or something.

Once the shock of Beth the lesbian wonder dogs lesbionic ways filtered out of his juice filled head, my lawyer chastised me for calling and asking inane questions. He hung up mid-sentence, the last words I could hear was him ordering a scotch on the rocks and saying to someone nearby, "fuckin Beth the lesbian wonder dog is a lesbian..."

So, blog reading letter writer, I hope that answers your question. Just so you know, I just read this outloud to Beth the lesbian wonder dog, who is resting on my bed, right behind me. She sighed heavily and rolled over onto her back.

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable. She looks like a lesbian, not that there's anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice the way you gently put your finger in the eye of the email writing blog reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you won't proofread the posts on this blog, why should we?
    Plus, you sure she's a lesbian? Looks more Bi to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a paradox. Sometimes she can't understand basic cable plot lines and some times she is your lawyer. Which is it? Those of us who read way too much of this blog need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bitch is a dyke. There I said it.

    ReplyDelete