Monday, April 18, 2011

Good news

I just got a call from one of my lawyers and as I was listening to her whine on about this lawsuit or that settlement, I started to wonder if other people get calls like this and if so, do they too have a dog who serves as their free lawyer?

I get asked a lot of questions via email, the most popular seems to be, what the hell happened to you, meaning me.

I almost always throw some sort of ruse in the way and avoid answering. First, because, well it is kind of open ended. I mean, are they talking about the wheelchair or the facial scars? Part B- I never ask people such questions. Finally, I often ask people the exact same question, so I guess all is fair.

Now, excuse me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, talk about having an off day. Rest up, these posts suck.

    ReplyDelete