Friday, April 29, 2011

Numbers and comments

First, another record breaker and the week has been the busiest week ever for this tiny little blog, so thank you.

That said, some of you people are sick. Quick, stop reading this post and check out the comments, because I am deleting the really twisted ones. What is wrong with you? My lord, you know how to type fuck, does that make you feel special? By the way, I don't read the comments, but I get email regarding the comments and then I have to read them. I hardly ever delete, but apparently it was an early release day at the psyche ward, so now I am forced to wade through and clean shit up.

Look at that, in one paragraph I used both fuck and shit. OK, I am not a role model. I am actually a roll model, if you know what I mean.

So as my eyes flicker and close and my body screams for some alone time in the restroom, I am, instead, cleaning up your messes. Do everyone a favor, post comments as often and varied as you want, but try and keep it a little decent, because there are lesbian dogs who read this blog.

Have a good weekend you pic requesting fuck nuts.

2 comments: