Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thanks

Thank you to the people who emailed.

I am a little under the weather.

So instead of me telling you some intimate detail of my dogs sex life, I thought I would share something an old friend sent me as a birthday gift.

Oh love

Oh love, oh love
Wandering alone, lighting up your life
sending her love to you
and waiting for yours in return

Love is a baby's smile
as a mother caresses him with a kiss.
Love is a musicians song
as he plays his masterpiece, his life, his love.

Oh love, oh love
bring you the special person
changing a life around
watching the world change around her.

Many things are strong in this world
things that change our lives.
Deaths are almost the strongest
but nothing is as strong as my love for you.

Hannah Bertles
April 17, 2003

5 comments:

  1. you are lucky to have such a wonderful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nothing is as strong as my love for you" this was written in 2003, is it still true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update, this was 8 years ago. Is this girl still writing? If so, post something. Guest blog for us Hannah Bertles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey skies darken deeper
    But I will always be your sun
    Hills we climb grow steeper
    But you make the trek more fun

    Over the years my love has grown
    As well as my intellect and rhyme scheme
    And even though times you might feel alone
    Things aren’t always as they seem

    Even when I’m far away
    New York, Florence, Shanghai
    Just remember my heart will always stay
    Long after we say good bye

    Three times five is always seventeen
    According to your calculation
    And although I don’t always understand what you mean
    I know my love would need scientific notation

    Hannah Bertles
    April 13, 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, please, someone else write something on here. I could go a few days without the Sketchy Zombies and Becky posts.
    Then again, I guess I could just go a few days not reading this blog. As if.

    ReplyDelete