Thursday, April 7, 2011

One letter

I got an email from a blog reader asking if I continue to work out, and asking how that was working out for me.

One letter. I am not sure if you can page back, or digg something, but there might be a way to check back into this blogs archives, somehow, I am not sure how. Either way, sometime in January I started training for a marathon. I have mentioned it a few times mostly to engage myself in a little bit of competition. See, if I mention it, talk about it to friends, marathon this, oh yes, marathon that, on and on, at some point, I will have to run one.

So I got a letter asking about training.

What I wanted to say is that I would appreciate more letters asking about training and fewer asking about dating, sex, spanking, cars, Apple Computers, betrayal and drugs. No, I'm sorry, I did not mean that, I would appreciate a giant load of screwy letters from people with relationship problems, sexual dysfunction, automobile repairs and drugs. I believe that I have finally figured everything out. After years of working as an unlicensed psychotherapist in Orange County, I think I have the pedigree and experience to finally sit down and deal with anyone's issues.

Bring it on sister.

I'm sorry. I still cycle every morning and run and cross train at night. I still weigh too much to run around the city streets, not from a vain issue, but more from a joint and knee saving issue. You get to a certain age and you have to take age related precautions, and I got and surpassed that certain age about a decade ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment