Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big numbers

So, 4-20 was a good day and not just for stoners. This blog set a record for most hits in a single day, a record that was originally set about a week ago.

Now, if you could do me a favor, when you read something on here that is pretty, or nice, or completely fucked up, could you just send a link to the people in your life who would be likely to enjoy it, hate it, or send me threatening mail? That would be fun.

Plus, the kids tell me you can bookmark this site and return to it on an minute by minute basis, because apparently I post about every little detail that passes my eyesight.

Finally, I rarely read the comments and I hardly ever remove them. That said, I know there are people who are not old enough to vote who read this blog, because one or two of them sprung from my loins, or a soiled t-shirt, but either way, write what you want, but try not to cross the line, whatever that is. You'll know it when you cross it? Yes, probably.

3 comments:

  1. I only read this blog after 420. Only way it makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you are on a roll. How about some more posts and less video?

    ReplyDelete