Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Busy much?

It is the afternoon here on the east coast of the United States and this blog is experiencing the busiest day in the history of this blog, which is almost 3 years old.

As a special thank you, I am posting this terrible video featuring some incredibly self centered people talking about what has to be the most boring blogs in the entire world. Now you can ask yourself, how much better off am I reading this drivel than the words of a bunch of white women blogging about boobs, poop and hair products?




By the way, you can thank me for not posting drivel at that level.

4 comments:

  1. Those women are awful. No wonder I bookmarked this blog. Good for you, more traffic might mean next time you don't have to pay anything for an Ipad. Yes, I read your blog, so what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog, HATE that video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess, none of those overly made up bimbos are a Becky, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worst video ever produced.

    ReplyDelete