Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pay up

Today is one of those days, where this blog is breaking its own record for number of views, up from 2 to 3, and even the good people at Zappos have taken notice and offered some sort of shoe thing for me posting shit about them, or something. Getting later in the day and my brain has predictably turned to mush, warm tasty mush.

Anyway, taking advice from Donald Trump is often dangerous and insane, but this morning in the shower The Donald turned to me and said, seriously, I can not even continue with that thought.

Anyway, people always (twice) have asked if there was some way they could help to pay for the brilliance of this blog. Jesus, that is all a lie. I have replied to emails begging people to pay, there, much better.

Anyway, the good shmucks at PayPal have once again begged me (true this time) to post one of their sickening little buttons so you, yes, you, can click it and send cash to keep this blog and none others like it, alive and well funded.

See, really, when you think about it, you get a shit load of content out this mess. Sometimes funny, mostly scary and often times badly spelled. But you come back, you smile, some of you comment and a few of you send emails detailing your relationships, you investments and graphically, your sex lives.

Now, like NPR before me, it is time to help out. Fund driving the blog.

My head aches, enough. Here, click the button and donate. Or don't. God knows you will bitch and complain in the comments.






11 comments:

  1. Fuck yes I will donate. Why? Cause when I write fuck or shit or shit fuck, you do not remove it from the comments. What's the minimum I can donate? Fuck shit that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to have a paypal account to donate? I do like this blog and I have bookmarked it and I do donate to Public Radio and I think I would like to support this sort of writing and story telling and just plain entertaining word play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have donated, but that shoe video made me think you are making too much money on commercial endorsements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donated 50 bucks because I have bookmarked this site and check it a couple of times a day and for that, heck, it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the proper amount to donate? I laugh and cry reading this blog, I will happily donate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. $50 sent. Love this blog and really love that you do not edit the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For Becky, I sent 20 dollars. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you think you count as a charity? Can I specify my donation towards Beth's sex change operation? That poor confused dog needs all the help she can get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I left my wallet at work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How much should one pay for these words?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do I get a receipt? I donated yesterday and not a word. You should at least send a thank you note.

    ReplyDelete